Once you have completed your treatment, you may still have questions about what to expect in the weeks and months following your treatment. You should always feel comfortable reaching out to a member of your treatment team if you have any questions. Below are some questions you may want to ask after your treatment ends.
- What are reasons that I should call you after my treatment ends?
- How and when will I know if I am cured of cancer?
- What are the chances that the cancer will come back?
- How often do I need to return for checkups?
- What are the concerning long-term side effects? How can I monitor for these?
- How soon can I go back to my regular activities? Work? Sexual activity? Exercise?
Download the document Questions to Ask After Treatment to take with you to your next doctor's visit.